Monday 19 October 2009

Visualising Research lecture by C. Gray

Wow! If there was just one lecture to encompass the entire academic concept of Art&Design research, this would be it. I just had that "Bounty" experience... I also made a deduction about my studies today and I'm putting it down here for debate and critique.
We can be as mental as academically justified
- by means of reflective journals and within the context of Art and Design studies, at least. What a relief! Visualizing research is probably the most educative process available and I'm ordering that book straight away.
Anybody else finding it difficult to hear the lecturer in that lecture theater, by any chance?

1 comment:

  1. http://www.lsw.uni-heidelberg.de/users/sbrinkma/pictures/you_rock_you_rule.jpg

    Great blog dude- deep thoughts!!The best by far (till now)!!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry for the word verification test, I hate it too but it's kind of necessary. Please resume your trail of thought and write me a comment.