Sunday 18 October 2009

Design Process Project, 16/10/09

• What have you learnt from this session - to improve your idea development for this brief?

The feedback on this day was very important to my idea development in multiple ways. I was operating in a wrong frame again, thinking that I should go for a "safe" suggestion although I had much better ideas put into sketch and I lost some precious time trying to give "safe" a little edge. Never do that again. It takes all the joy away and it doesn't bring any valuable results. Compromisation belongs to another context, not here. "Danger" is good. Design-wise. Be brave! Once the necessary research is evident there is no fear.

• What have you learnt from this session – to apply to your MA research project?

The same applies to this question. We are here to explore our limits and go beyond them. No point in restraining our creativity. Research is just fuel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification test, I hate it too but it's kind of necessary. Please resume your trail of thought and write me a comment.