Thursday 18 November 2010

getting to the bone















I have called the folder with the images above "sublime". This is some of the visual investigation I did in order to find the best expression for the feeling of being under seige from an extraterrestrial force, that is how I experience the unison of branding and ethics. Of course, the English rain was there all the time that I was looking for an appropriate metaphor, so I found it pretty accurate to start with a rain of brands model. After all, we are soaked to the bone by brands. It's mesmerizing to look at the rain, but it's shocking to look at the bone. The bone in the last two pictures (the remains of a very tasty meal), is the kind of bone older generations would "read", divining the future after a fashion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification test, I hate it too but it's kind of necessary. Please resume your trail of thought and write me a comment.