Thursday 18 November 2010

The No Brand







It is kind of absurd to call a brand "Brand" or "No Brand", it mushes up communication. So after long and careful thought, I ended up choosing "Sub Specie Design" for my end-product.
And just to make sure that I have stated the thing I think of as my end-product, it is a web publication of a view of the world under the aspect of design, a picture of reality where the existence of brands is accepted as the key to peace and prosperity, a tool for discerning branding and ethics philosophically and practically and finally a way to take control of the game... THE Game. Reality, that is. Life in the 21st century. Globalization or Glo-banal-ization. The physical thing or its theoretical abstract.
And it isn't my end-product really, it is my project's end-product.
And No Brand is also a brand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification test, I hate it too but it's kind of necessary. Please resume your trail of thought and write me a comment.