Thursday 18 November 2010

The End?









At last it came. The end of the last term. If anyone told me that the MA was a fleeting experience, I would smack them. It was almost as bad as military service. Long, uncomfortable, expensive and strainful.
I would have liked the end of the MA phase to be the end of the project, too. I would have taken a nice holiday back home and I would put it aside for a while. But despite the fact that I submitted a huge amount of work, including naturally the printed version of SubSpecieDesign in a book featuring my critical review and reflection on the project, there still existed a major unsolved problem: THE ASSESSMENT BOARD DIDN'T GET IT.
What a bunch of ...
So I got a referral brief: more work to celebrate the work already completed.
And I must say, I am really thankful.
Because I got to put together a new device to articulate the Branding and Ethics thing, one that gave me a chance to revise the whole submission, outside of the university routine and intellectual limitations: SubSpecieDesign Referral.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sorry for the word verification test, I hate it too but it's kind of necessary. Please resume your trail of thought and write me a comment.